1. French fries, of any kind, are one of my biggest weaknesses in the world. I have no self control when they’re around.
2. With that being said, I rarely eat it, but I love fast food.
3. I’ve always struggled with anything math related, but did extremely well in “artsy” classes like theater and film.
4. I am the worst morning person EVER. If I’m forced to wake up early, I cannot have a proper conversation for at least an hour. Over ten years later, Keith is still getting used to it.
5. I’ve been in Brooklyn for over 12 years, but I actually grew up in Far Rockaway, Queens. Unfortunately, “Queens Blonde” did not have the same ring to it.
6. I hate any sort of depressing music and will rarely listen to it.
7. When it comes to food, I’m the least picky person. I will try anything once.
8. The only thing I don’t really care for is caviar, which is ironic, considering I’m Russian.
9. Hip hop and reggae are my favorite types of music. Nothing gets me more amped up! Jazz comes in at a close second.
10. My favorite movies of all time are Good Will Hunting, Love Actually, The Departed, Mean Girls & Prime.
11. I’ve had terrier dogs my entire life. I grew up with a Kerry Blue and then with a Bedlington. Now I have a Mini Schnauzer & a Wheaten Terrier.
12. I think my right hand is significantly less attractive than my left.
13. I’ve had a group of the same best friends since we were in diapers. I really feel so blessed to have such an incredible circle of friends.
14. My father is Jewish and my mother is Russian Orthodox, but I don’t necessarily identify with any one religion. Although, I consider myself to be a spiritual person.
15. I have very little family living in the US. Most of my family is still in Moscow, Russia.
16. I have a piece of chocolate every single day.
17. I’ve never owned a car.
18. I’m an only child.
19. I consider myself to be a a foodie. Not in a snobby way, but Keith and I always discuss how our favorite hobby is trying new restaurants. (A post on my favorite NYC restaurants coming next week!)
20. I’ve been told that I have a New York accent.
21. My parents are Russian immigrants and have the most mind blowing stories.
22. I grew up in a fairly bad neighborhood, but wouldn’t change it for the world. It made me, what I think, such a well-rounded person.
23. On that topic, I consider myself to be very street smart.
24. I’ve always been a terrible test-taker.
25. I am the biggest baby when it comes to watching a sad show or movie. Cue the waterworks.